Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-27



Index of Journals
April 27, 2011

I went to the college to submit the file, and it worked out well in the beginning. I called Parul to get the handwritten drawings and she came with them and submitted them to the teacher. I didn’t bother to confront the teacher because I didn’t feel that would have been a great idea. Then she also told her to come at 1230 so I let the file remain with her. Where the scene happened is when she didn’t return the file back to me, I thought I should have it. That was crazy, it made me crazy but then I had other things to do. The Computer Graphics (CG) file, I completed the file in one day and got it checked. Aksshita was a great help, she was copying from Sonam’s file. I didn’t talk to Sonam though she confronted me once to ask about the project file. Yesterday I had to go the college but it didn’t fit my schedule so I didn’t. These three people called me enough number of times; I got to give Parul’s call a miss. Sonam called from Niharika’s number (I learned later) to get to me. She went to the teacher to complain of me for being late. That was sick. I didn’t bother, and Vibha told me about this that Priti ma’am after hearing my name involved gave it a pass. It was my first lab session with Priti ma’am and she told those students to go who had submitted the project. I got to leave early and I was helping myself with the Computer Graphics (CG) file until the day’s end. 
At home I was working up my Algorithms Analysis and Design (ADA) file, I spent a lot time in knowing what programs were running and what were not. I copied a few of those and it didn’t make till 15. I was working out mosquitoes of the room and amma babaji kept screaming along with swatter’s sound. Babaji was looking crazy when screaming. Prashant didn’t turn on fan in even in this environment, badi buaji was wrong when she predicted about this dick that he feels more heat than I do, or actually it is no heat but something else that’s driving his actions.
I had got call from Ankur twice; later Ankur told me that it was badi buaji and not him. He reconfirmed about my plans. I am in Mayur Vihar for one and a half months.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment