Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-6



Index of Journals
May 6, 2011
I had to give Electrical Science (a second semester subject) reappear practical exam today. I wasn’t ready for the exam, nor was Akash. I wasn’t into entangling with the teacher over postponing the date like Akash, and he actually got that done. We have to get to college at 0800 for viva. I had just got the file ready for name’s sake by the help of Shruti. It was worth appreciation but she said too much of shit after and around the time while she was working with me that my mind is against the idea of talking to her about it. 
I wasn’t expecting the examination procedure to be formal like how sir said, he told us to sit and write the practical. The idea was worth a laugh. Akash talked to him and he gave us time for tomorrow. I returned home with stories to tell, ‘Faculty was having lunch and he gave us time for tomorrow at 8.’
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment