Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-7



Index of Journals
May 7, 2011
I die correcting Ankur’s bad habits of littering room and then I just give up, thinking not to get involved in any kind of trouble with the people here. I have already tried to get involved with them and it is bad as it can be at this moment, the flower of problems is about to blossom. Shruti would be pushing herself onto Jabru and Ankur. Ankur would be studying and she would come and tap his back, lay on him, show love absolutely unlike sisters. I was right about her, though she keeps distance from me. Shruti keeps the dog tied to her at times, and that’s unruly to behave like that with an animal. Only person I have not involved with is fufaji yet, though I use his computer at his office down stairs and Ankur and Shruti have very often been warning me to not use that computer, never mind how many times they use it, father-sibling-relationship. I was thinking of cleaning Ankur’s place and I just threw his mosquito killing sprays, they were empty. Buaji picked them up from the bin and told me to keep them in the closet like place, between living room and Shruti’s bedroom, where shoes/slippers are kept. I just went on my to throw the curd plastic can out from the fridge to the bin, I had partially destroyed it in my hands when buaji came running, ‘there’s dry curd in it for preparation of more’. I was like ‘wow, my mistake’, I handed the can back to her. 

I got the Electrical Science practical right, Akash and I just had to right the practical and hand back the sheet. Earlier at 8 Vivek Dubey sir himself hadn’t come, we got to perform on the permission of other teacher. Akash resisted on getting it easy for us, otherwise I would be always trying to fit in the system and get the things done. He got ‘Thevenin’s theorem’ for both of us, and sat together to write it. We were sent to Dubey sir and he just let us go after taking noting our roll numbers, without taking our viva. That was really kind of him, or that is just the way how reappear-practical test happen.

I was standing in stairs with S2 section students while waiting for Hemanshu Verma, who had my Software Engineering (SE) book. I hadn’t lost it, I almost felt like life in me. There passed Deepika ma’am (Analog Electronics), she just called out my name to ask me how my studies were going on, and if I had cleared all the subjects of third semester. That was felt really good, because I can’t expect that kind of love from anyone at college after what I have been through, and the fact that she called out my name was really a mood-lifting moment.
I asked Neeru ma’am for her number and she said ‘no’. I retorted ‘why!’ and the look on her face was worth watching. I just hope that I don’t get into trouble ever again with teachers at ADGITM / NIEC.

It feels like I am over with my good time with Ankur, we are getting into the system of each other as try to sit myself in his room. He keeps it dirty.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment