Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-23



Index of Journals
April 23, 2011
The day was fine. I had a lot of Software Engineering (SE) work to pass time ‘comfortably’. In the morning badi buaji made it clear that I can stay long as I want. That meant two years. I am staying here as per my wish, it means. I had asked this question to Shruti and to Ankur when I got to go out with them one or the other time. I had told buaji that I might go to college today in the morning but then I cancelled my plans seeing that I had a lot of work to so already and I would help them in the process then I would be left with no time to type for them. I was almost over the limited work I had from them and I wanted the matter from Sonam to carry on the work. They had finished the project in rough and I had to digitize it. I was freaking out with no work in hand; the tension of exams was taking birth. I made calls to Sonam’s number and she wasn’t at home. I freaked out after knowing this; I believed that her sister and her brother and her family were lying to me. I made more calls, and initiated text service for a day to text as much as possible to get Sonam online. I texted all our mutual contacts ‘where’s Sonam’, that was crazy. I got it right finally. Sonam was with Vibha and all in Kamla Nagar, getting work done for her lab file. Her cell phone was not working and I had to tell Vibha to let her call me from her phone, to this she said ‘where is your balance, ass!” I met them at the fixed place in Khajouri. The moment when I left badi buaji’s place for this Shruti had come to ask me to teach her Chemistry. God, that was very unfortunate. In the afternoon, Shruti had to get her IPU admission form submitted for this work people thought they could use me but I had work to do so badi buaji didn’t force. But it was amazing how fufaji was trying himself on me. That was really sad, I mean it is just second day. I got missed call from amma when I was in bus while returning back from Kashmere Gate. Plus, I want to tell that Sonam had come with Vibha to see me. It was funny that I had to call Ankur to get back home; luckily he was returning home after work and was near Golcha theatre.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment