Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-19



Index of Journals
April 19, 2011

The exam went fine, I am happy about that. I am awake since yesterday. I went to college like this only. I was studying on terrace in the morning, I heard few Eminem’s tracks and that was good. It motivates. I came down early to not make ‘Ashish Jain going to the terrace a scene’, of course people are free to doubt and point, and make it tense for me too. 

When I came back home there was scene going on there. The news was that uncle had taken a ticket in DDA flats lottery and he got lucky, he got a flat in Vasundhra. Chachi was over excited about it. It was a thing for her to get excited, like how she said, "We are now owner of property of worth about 6 crores.” I wasn’t excited about it, and I couldn’t feel bad either. The people who were really excited were the chachi and Prashant. They were refreshing themselves like it was starting of a new life, WTF. 

I heard amma and Rekha buaji talking on phone. Amma was telling her about Babbu’s deteriorating condition, like it was really a pain for her, bullshit. And why would buaji want to know about that?

Parul is an inhuman; I can’t call her bitch because that would be an insult for bitches then. I wanted calculator during the exam and when I asked this woman for hers, she said she had question to do. I asked Dhanraj for the calculator after half an hour or so, I saw him getting over with calculations he had in the same question that I was doing, but he also said the same thing. It was half an hour left, I asked Parul without even the slightest amount of expectation and she tested positive in the test. She said she had three questions to do. Don’t we have three questions to do in the whole paper? What was supposed to mean then?

The sexy new doll faced English teacher had come. For the first time I felt she had come as an invigilator and not as one of college watch-birds to check my behavior against women. I felt really good for once, seriously.

I was just thinking about what chachi had said to Prashant, in the hope that I was listening while sitting in my room, and she even checked it. After the exam, I was in the bus 347. I was travelling with some college-goers; they were going somewhere to celebrate. I purchased packet of 5 pens for 10R, which is really cheap. Right then a guy screamed to me to warn me of there working. I didn’t bother but that really scared the pen seller. The man had that, can I call it ‘terrified look’, on his face. That was terribly embarrassing for, I didn’t give him ten rupees for free, I purchased pen from him, and I didn’t doubt the ink of pen so why did he have to be so scared. I wasn’t going to ask him back for ten rupees. Trust me it is true that uncle owns property of worth 6 crores then that only makes me feel bad about him because he has hardly done anything for anyone else, not me at least. If any time he confronts me with the power that money owes him, trust me, I am going to eat this man up, because I don’t get titillated by money.
I am half asleep and then I listened to music and now its playing in my head so I can’t think of what I have to do. It’s DCS tomorrow, I am worrried.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment