Friday, December 3, 2021

April 15, 2011



Index of Journals
April 15, 2011

(A scene of yesterday) “I had just asked why buaji is coming here and babaji tells me that this much avoidance to people causes mental weakness.”

I was thinking about girls on the bus in the morning. I was thinking about my last expedition into the world of ladies (teachers, maidservants, and students of NIEC). It was really bad for what it became, it had already started and I came to know about it very late, things had gone really worse and few bimbos were responsible for that (Anshu ma’am, Gareema ma’am, and forty-naughty-maidservant). It was really a great experience until it became greatly awful than anything I have ever been through. Huh, I was thinking and just eyeing another voluptuous hottie of my age to see what are the things like with me now. And, as I stepped down the bus from behind while still trying to catch a glimpse of the babe I was struck by a motorcycle, which sped into me. That was worth watching.

I am skeptic about passing today’s exam. It was CS. I messed the things, and this time I am not blaming the sleep, I am blaming myself for wasting the time during the day and not utilizing that (well of course I have reasons for that also, and I was helpless in the situation). 

Okay, Nishant Joseph called me around five in the evening and he wanted me to see a sir of his who was of my age and was Rs 30000 per month. I simply agreed to see him. It was a joke, it was another scandal like E-Biz, and it was about Infocom-something-Pvt. Ltd. Total crap, but I listening to every word carefully and didn’t spoil Nishant’s mood. Nishant said he was into the thing; he paid Rs 7572 to the company. Now, only god knows what will happen next.

Last night, I cleaned all my Mobile phone photos. There were 700 of those, and now there are only 295. It was a time consuming thing, and I could have studied but I preferred not to, and hence I am failing in today’s exam. Well, I got something at the cost of something. Guess what, Manju buaji’s venomous words had catalyzed the thing.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment