Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-1



Index of Journals
May 1, 2011

The day was fine. I got to eat Karela in lunch, which was very bad though it didn’t taste bitter. I did study a bit today, but a lot is needed to be done. 
Badi buaji promised babaji that she would not speak of anything promissory now; it will only be my results that will shut everyone up. Badi buaji has given words and I have to fulfill them. She gave me Rs 1500 hundred, off which Rs 1000 are for books and Rs 500 are for paying prices in travelling and all. I was listening to music just now and she just came by to see what I was doing, she was worried and there was a sort of rejection in her actions though her voice was polite again. He reminded me of the words she has given to babaji.
Ankur and Shruti waste so much of their time sometimes it worries me when I see them. The big news of today, AIEEE paper leaked before the exam in Kanpur, U.P. It was all over news, two paper series was postponed by three hours henceforth. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment