Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-18



Index of Journals
April 18, 2011

The exam went fine. I was studying out of syllabus in the bus and for a long time in the morning. I always do that in every exam, not intentionally though, and lose marks. I am literally being egged at by every invigilator. Most of the teachers who ever knew me, or know me by face, or in any way now recognize me as a bad person. I am totally infamous at college. I should have at least not lost control at Principal’s face. She is of the age of my mother, not mother; she is of the age of my grandmother.

Gurarchi is trying very hard to catch my attention. She has been texting me like for over three months now, and that’s without getting a reply. She sends me non-veg jokes that a girl would never accept to receive from a guy. 

Exam, by the grace of god, went fine. I was not passed the attendance list and teacher sent it off to the cell. I will have to mark me present for today tomorrow. Anshu ma’am had come there. Guess what, she is into me. Literally, I knew it but never said it because I thought I would look like I am bragging. But, she confirms and reconfirms if I am after her, that’s silly of course after what I have been put through. That was more than just enough, they didn’t have anyone to spy me in the apartment or else I would have been locked into my own, sorry, THIS house.

After the exam, I met Sonam after days. I had thought of calling her but I want to be independent as much as possible. We talked of SE project, just that. This girl said she could do whole of the ADA paper including questions in choice when I told her that my ADA test didn’t go well. Wow, I had never thought there were kids like this over here. I travelled back home with Amar. He had stopped talking to me after I got bad results in first year, and he learned my story from me. Then he told me his, and I learnt that this guy is a serious leg breaker. He likes derivations of Mechanical Engineering. But he lied about his EML of IITJEE, which was a lie. AIEEE, yes he could get 31000 but not 2000 in IITJEE’s EML. He complained me of his bad result in external exam; I had always thought that maybe college can manipulate final external marks that come from university also.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment