Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-4



Index of Journals
May 4, 2011

It was Software Engineering (SE) practical today. I was very nervous; I had in mind that I would impress the teacher, Preety ma’am. Unfortunately, she never gave me a chance. The exam had to start at 1000 but students collected at 0900 because the teacher last day passed the timings of the batch of S2. I was worried for the exam, I read the project file to be sure that I don’t miss out when the project is discussed and I get no credit. Nitish had the file when we entered the room, I didn’t mind. I didn’t want any trouble with him, I need friends more than credit at the moment, and for the teacher I want her attention more than the attention of the mate. I guess I got none, or may be otherwise. She asked us to draw the DFD for the project, we were drawing and then she questioned Nitish, without questioning me she just said ‘okay, I am done’. I didn’t give a fuck; I walked out with the guy. I don’t want to mess with the teacher. That’s how the viva got over, the B batch had Algorithms Design and Analysis (ADA) and it was only laughter and fun that the practical ended up with. Prashant sir was joking with them, and they had fun. 
I lost my Software Engineering (SE) book; I must have left it near by the watchman. Plus, I have figured out that I have missed out my Rs 1500 somewhere while shifting my place. It is going to be disaster. My resource is out, and then this loss.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment