Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-8



Index of Journals
May 8, 2011

I have Digital Circuits and Systems (DCS) third terminal tomorrow and I was just worried about it. I did a lot of things other than studying through the day; I hope I wouldn’t be sleeping tonight and study for exam tomorrow. I am scanning diary pages instead of rewriting them on computer. Badi buaji gives me fine food and there are not much problems with food though the extra load that fruits put on my stomach is the point to consider. 

Basically, I slept through the day. In the evening, I went down to check if anyone wrote under my post, I wanted to know the companies which were coming to train us in summer, not even a single comment. I talked to Vibha and she wanted to talk about life after talking about all the current sources of tension, I just told her to meet me in real somewhere and we would talk her topics then. I had to go offline right after, it was getting very late.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment