Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-3



Index of Journals
May 3, 2011

I had Computer Graphics (CG) practical today. I went to college on time taking the auto-rickshaw. I was sleeping until late seven when badi buaji lectured me. I straight away went to have a bath and got ready. Badi buaji made breakfast and I left early. I had to study but I couldn’t hold up for long when I was awake in the middle of the night. I went to give exam without preparations, I studied with Vibha for a while and that raised my confidence, though it didn’t help. Sir took a lot of time on Irfan and Vibha and that was second last batch. When it came to our turn, sir asked one or two questions (he asked me what’s polygon, was that a joke), saw our files, marked the front page of mine, and let us go after giving us C on our faces. I came home and Ankur wasn’t there, I heard he was gone to get cooler. He got two coolers after about two hours of wait. It was around four in the evening, anyone would need lunch by that time. Badi buaji served Ankur and fufaji, I was waiting and Ankur had to tell badi buaji to give me food. She said she thought I would make it late, mind games would never stop! We slept through the evening in the cooler. I studied after waking up for a while and hope that it would help. I have to lecture Ankur to study; he would talk for hours to phony girlfriend. I got a call from amma around the same time when he was on phone. I wished to buy sandals. There is still a jeans left in Mayur Vihar, amma told me about that.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment