Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-25



Index of Journals
April 25, 2011
I went to college from badi buaji’s house. I had thought of 0730 as the time when I would leave but it became late, and buaji made it late. Actually, I had been to bed very late after work last night. I woke with Ankur and got ready with the flow with which things were going on here. I had get print outs of the work Ankur and I digitized yesterday. The cartridge needed a shake after a few pages, so Ankur postponed the idea of printing more pages right at the moment. I had told him of letting me buy a new cartridge but he delayed it in the name of his father that he would buy a new one. I got the print outs in the morning. I was just late to the bathroom and late for the breakfast and late to the bus stop and late to the college but early to the class. Badi buaji had been doing some court work for today’s case. She had a case filed for today. I got cacadi as vegetable again. That was stupid, she had made it for dinner last night and I had hated it. It was even more terrible to see that I got the same vegetable in the lunch after college as well. I somehow finished the thing and left. I sat in the wrong bus at first, and then had to change the bus for Kashmere gate. I got 13 in Software Engineering (SE); ma’am said I am careless otherwise I could do more. Next period was OS and took notes of her subject for the first time, the teacher was checking onto this. I mean I never took notes of her subject far as I remember so she was keeping an eye on me, sort of yes. Next was CG lab but students were completing SE lab files to submit out of time before 1030. It was SE lab for B batch but she collected projects of A-batch students as well. I got Sonam’s pages of last DFD topic and Vibha made a few drawings for me, the easy ones. I finished my file and submitted on time. Parul and Sonam took the project to the teacher and Priti ma’am pointed out mistakes there, several of those. The thing that hurt the whole class was that she said she want the diagrams to be hand written by all of the four of every project. That was way more than crazy. What is crazier, the CG teacher, Anshul sir. He got the students to get print puts of CG file there were about 70 of those pages and now he said he want the file handwritten. I finished drawing for SE project file with Sonam and Parul. Nitish is just lost with other stuff, I can’t pull him to do work for the project like how I had to pull Sonam.  In the break Sonam declared before her friends that now that the project is over, I don’t mean anything for her, she doesn’t know, nor should I know her, she also want me to delete all her numbers from my phone, Tata-Tata-bye-bye. That was big disgrace, that was public, I mean indigestible but I remained quite to swallow down the insult. I took it lightly, though it did hurt hard. I got 16 in OS that was fine. I got 20 in CS that was good; I got 5 in DCS that was very bad, though I was expecting nothing more. Vibha was comparing her marks with me and I got more marks than her in two subjects till now, may be three. When I was sitting with her she said that I scan girls and that I am THURKEY. I protested her on this, though somewhere deep down I knew she was right. I said it is not a big deal to scan girls. Vibha got 8 in CS, I loved that. Apurv got lesser marks compared to his fellows, they are improving, those guys, stupidest people of class are improving. They kept me aside during the exams to avoid competition from me. It did affect my results. They are not my friends anymore. 
I came back home tired, and got to eat cacadi. That was very bad. I thought of getting the books here, I talked to Shruti about, and to Ankur also but it occurred to me that I needed to hurry. Shruti made me wait for badi buaji and by the time it was evening after I had put on shoes to go, I gave the thing a second thought. I was making list of item and books I had get here to live life of student, but as time passed the list grew with it. Then I noticed that practically life here wasn’t very different as I had wanted. There are people here, I have to live peacefully with them. I need to get away with lectures of badi buaji. What is very different here is that I get to sleep properly, otherwise the two places Mayur Vihar and here are not very different when it comes to my study schedules. The distractions here are peaceful distractions and distractions there are mentally disturbing distractions. I decided to get back to Mayur Vihar; all I needed to do was to finish work here. I needed printouts of corrections in the project and then I could go back even now. But I was waiting for Ankur and never came. I was snoozing in the drawing room while waiting for him. He came around 2130 and I had dinner with him. Then I had fruits which is a tradition of here, to eat fruits after dinner or lunch of whatever. People keep eating here. I slept right away after denying to milk to buaji after dinner. It was 2200. I just need a plan to make an exit from here with all the work I have to carry on along with.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment