Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-16



Index of Journals
April 16, 2011

I got phone call from this guy Nishant around 1130, he wanted me to see his senior Saurabh Gupta. Ah, the same Infocom was the topic of discussion; I had no doubts to ask about the functionality of the concept but this guy wanted me to come because he then said maybe after listening to me he’d also leave the HR part. I had just gone for his sake, and for the sake of a conversation. The guy did convince me of everything but he just told me the good things, the things that were there for show, I still don’t know the problems that would come in the process. I don’t want to take extra stress away from the burden I am getting from the college, and then I don’t have Rs 7572 to give to him at any moment soon. This whole thing is eating up my brain. 

I had caught cold sometime in the morning. It wasn’t like the usual; there would be a sneeze and then a series of sneezes following it. It would just make you go mad, though there was no time when that would happen and the gap between two occurrences is good. I have taken medicine twice for it and hope it would be fine.
That what I had was allergic reaction and not cold.

The University has delayed the release of first semester result to no end. I thought may be it’d be anytime soon after IITJEE but it hasn’t yet. I had given my college a lot of trouble seeing the loopholes in the system during my first year when I ws also presparing for IITJEE. This time they seem to be correcting them all, the University wants a place for itself.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment