Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-24



Index of Journals
April 24, 2011

All I did today was Software Engineering (SE) work. I had been to the second hand book market with Shruti today to get her PMT text books. It took us two hours there. After returning I did my work and Ankur was life-saver today. He helped me with DFD soft copy for lab file and a few pages of typing work for project plus the title pages. Without him I couldn’t have thought of completing even to acceptable amount. God bless him. It is 2337 and I have get up at 0600 next morning. I got call from Anu. I don’t have much problem over here. My balance of phone was 0.2 down from 7.2 after yesterday afternoon and today it was Ankur’s phone which helped me connect with Sonam today, I am really happy that she was open to talk. I don’t know why. I kept Parul’s name always in the last everywhere; I want her to feel how it feels to be dealing with mean people. After all, I did work more than any of them. I need learn various streets of this place in order to be going to college tomorrow. It has been three days here but still every street looks all the same in this congested area, buildings extending out of proprtions in inside streets, and advertisement banners everywhere on decades old buildings on either side of main road running outside the residential area.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment