Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-21



Index of Journals
April 21, 2011

First day at college and I woke up late. I reached college at about 1030. 

Priti ma’am was lecturing some S2 batch students in the stairs, and it was amazing when she repeated the same lines in our class. When I was sitting in her class, I noticed that she pays a lot more attention to me than anyone else. That doesn’t disturb me but I can’t take this much of attention, my results have been tumbling ever since I went off the track to do my own things. I can’t show anyone confidence because I have no results to show to them, nor I am expecting any in the near future, an average recovery would be fine for the time being. Well, I have passed SE exam and she said she want more and more from me, I hope I will come up to her expectations. She is showing an unexpected amount of trust, or she wants me to be actively living college life. She appears to me be saying like ‘Ashish, I want to you back’. I am glad about that; at least there is someone who shows confidence in me. I would never want to let her down.

I went to canteen to find Sonam and she was with her friends talking of me in a bad way, I learnt it from Gaurav Sati who met me on my way. I didn’t bother, I was there for work. Dhanraj tries to be over-smart with these nerds Shruti, Srishti, Vibha, Sonam, Tanvi Gaur, and sometimes Niharika. He was sitting alongside Sonam on the table, I wanted to talk to Sonam only and Dhan was falling in between us. He just got me in the mood against him right then, I had to abuse him ‘C***’ there and then. Later, I even I had to tell him ‘M** C**’ when he had commented about something on me, I knew they were talking about me. Anurag Saxena was there in the canteen and I met him for a while in the canteen, he just asked how I was doing now.

Well, the project work I had to discuss with Sonam and Parul was discussed with the help of Arushi. I at home did the machine work for the project. It took me six hours from 5 to 11 to do the right work in the wrong layout and then I called Sonam at 2330 to tell her of my progress (in the morning next day chachi asked who I was talking to). I went to sleep without completing the work because tomorrow is Good Friday.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment