Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-28



Index of Journals
April 28, 2011

I had been to college to finish my ADA file but not many students had come. I sat with Vibha to go through the day. Though she was of no help, nor was Nitish. I could have completed my practical file had I not been running after the girl. I tried to take Nitish and Vibha along with me to the net lab to finish the ADA file but the people were just not very interested. I couldn’t finish my file and sir didn’t check the files of those who did practical lesser than 15. Arushi did 15 practical by the end of the day, and her friend Parul and her toy boy Abhilash. I had asked for the file sheets but she denied because her file sheets were getting copied by the rest, she got a long list. People now think she has borrowed character traits from Parul, the holy slut, the parrot, the bad-word. During SE period Priti ma’am had sent Arushi to declare to empty classrooms. Unfortunately nobody moved out, Vibha and I were going to the library when we were encountered by the Director. He just asked us a few things, and I told him the name of the teacher and the subject on which we had project. He said, “There are no projects in second year, projects come in third and fourth year.” Right next he told Vibha to call Priti ma’am up. Vibha went to get Priti ma’am and I told her that it is her who has to get her and not me. I am glad she didn’t have me into trouble, which was very nice of her. Director in the classroom lectured both the students and the teacher, he said, “she earn from you, you should get the full benefit from her.” Everybody was happy to listen this about Priti Verma Dhaka. In ADA lab sir simply asked for files with 15 practical sessions, he checked Arushi, Parul, and Abhilash’s file without much intrusion (that was obvious), I did try to tell him of error in the code in their files but sir said he just don’t want to know, so what the fuck? That was way too creepy; there is total discrimination between the two groups of first section.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment