Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-May-2 (Osama Bin Laden killed today in drone attack by American force in Pakistan)



Index of Journals
May 2, 2011

It was Digital Circuits and Systems (DCS) practical today. I had planned to study early in the morning but it was not possible, I couldn’t resist sleep. I reached college on time. I heard there was some seminar going on at the time of practical so practical had been postponed. The practical happened on time, some students appeared late and teacher didn’t allow them in. I got half and full subtractor, I forgot the equations but Vibha helped. It was in viva that I was hurt hard. I forgot the way to solve numerical on multiplexer to implement Boolean expression. I had spent good time on that question. I don’t expect teacher to be lenient, I am worried. 
Later when I went to collect practical file I saw that Priti ma’am had spared me in those places where she marked most of the other students, forget Neha, ma’am wrote ‘photocopied’ on the front page of her file. I was thinking if I was being ignored but Vibha thought she was very partial. What kind of partiality is that?
I spent day on giving final touch to Computer Graphics (CG) file. Its front page had to be made. There was work to be done on Software Engineering (SE) project file, when ma’am said file is to be put in leaflet folder the file came back to me. I know Parul for sure. 
Buaji was going to be met by some guest at home, and she had to clean whole house, that was amazing. The house was very dirty before but it was all cleaned now, truly amazing.
Osama Bin Laden killed today in drone attack by American force in Pakistan. It was all over news today.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment