Friday, December 3, 2021

2011-Apr-20



Index of Journals
April 20, 2011

The exam went awful. I am failing in this one, DCS. No point denying it. No hopes of any change either. I knew since the beginning that I wouldn’t get time to do this subject. Though the date of subject shifted, it brought no relief. Life is crazy as always. 

The first semester result came right after the exam. I was nervous about the exam that didn’t go well, the SE project which is to be submitted by Monday, and the reappear first semester result. When students were talking to Priti ma’am about postponing the date 20 April to 25 April, I was irrelevantly responding to each of her word in agreement. That was fake, and I was thinking about other things was clear from anxiety and restlessness on my face. I don’t want to scare anyone again so I tried to act normal right away. She handed the job of getting the practical dates to Apurva ignoring the call of my name from behind as the CR and then Arti screamed ‘Apurva’.

I cleared two of three backs; I got back in Computers again. Thanking god for ridding me of English-I and Physics-I. Well, it is still not enough. I am just thinking of clearing all the backs and take away a clean BTech degree, nothing else, god bless. When babaji asked what he could do about helping me in clearing all the second semester backs, I asked him for a private room. He talked to amma about getting a room for month in Shastri Park. I didn’t have too much problem with Shastri Park but I laughed at his thought of one month.

I purchased the mosquito swatter. There was fuss about it and it is going to remain for sometime before reaching to the USA.
Sonam though appeared to be helpful at first but she is well ignorant when it comes to the times of need. Nitish has taken the way out of the work for SE project, great. I have to do all the typing work, I chose to.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment