Saturday, December 4, 2021

2011-Apr-30



Index of Journals
April 30, 2011

It was just another day; I couldn’t study much through the day. I could not study today. Sometime in the afternoon Manju buaji came here, that was a surprise to me. I talked to Rekha buaji on phone, she wanted to lecture me on respect, people are asking me if I told amma that I would kill her. That was a joke between me and amma and Prashant was witness to it, he exaggerated it and used it against me. Well R/buaji wanted to lecture me on respect, and she said to me that ‘she didn’t call to be lectured but to lecture’ when I was explaining myself to her. I wished Prachi for her birthday that was yesterday. Manju buaji was avoiding me; yes she was avoiding me though she did ask me about something once. 
I was lectured by badi buaji in very polite words. The lecture was long that was annoying. I am counting that over half-an-hour long lecture a time wasting element of the day. 
I have Digital Circuits and Systems (DCS) practical on Monday and I need to do a lot tomorrow.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment