Thursday, November 4, 2021

Chapter 7 - My Class Teachers at Ahlcon



Index of Journals
My fifth standard class teacher was Ms. I do not remember her name. However, she used to teach Hindi. 

My sixth standard class teacher was Ms. Devina. She was the best teacher I remember from my school life. She was an English teacher. 

My seventh standard class teacher was Annapurna. She was the one who made my life real hell in early days of my school life. She used to teach chemistry.

My eighth standard class teacher was Ms. Sapna Sareen. She was good but I never used to like her until she was my teacher. She was Math teacher.

My ninth standard class teacher was Ms. Snehlata. I used to love her too. She was also our class teacher in tenth standard. She was Hindi teacher. 

In eleventh and twelfth Jagdish sir was our class teacher. He was a real mess for me. I had held a sort of disliking for him, which was in me even after some years. He had taught us C++.

Mr. Zutshi: 'good for nothing' was his description after what he did for name sake
- photography, teaches yoga, entertains in assembly, "Chiki-Chiki-boom-boom" was his line that he used to repeat over and over in different ways and energy levels
- went to jail for short periods like half to full week when school would be in legal cases for the stretch of the ground
- elder of the two daughters was just a typical spoilt girl, one year senior to my sister Srishti
- both were studying in school without paying fees

Gurarchi was my classmate from fifth to eighth and then again in high school. She went into the A section for Hindi as a subject in Ninth, I went into B for taking Hindi. There were five sections in Ninth, off which A, B, C were for Hindi, and D, E were for Sanskrit. A section had Praful, Aishwarya (Kumar) from my previous year classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment