Sunday, November 7, 2021

2011-Apr-06 (Results of Third Semester)



Index of Journals
April 6, 2011

The passing marks are 50. 

35, 50*, 50*, 50, 57 and 38; these are my marks. God, you don’t call that a result! 

I was expecting back in Math but not in Data Structures. Okay, I was not sure if I was getting one back or two backs but DS; I wasn’t expecting. Internal marks of Analog Electronics helped, I passed with grace marks. Even marks in Object Oriented Programming are very less, and the highest among what I got. I was shocked when I saw the result, I was half sleep, and suddenly I was awake in the chair I was sitting.

I had gone out to dress for cyber-café to get the previous years' question papers of II term. Then I noticed chachaji wasn’t there and I downloaded the result first, which I had discovered just then. I was deep shock. (Prashant sent amma to make me shut the laptop because it is for office work of chachaji, I couldn’t have paid attention to that amid what had happened).

I got call from Sonam, I am glad; she will be helpful in coming times to me. I will need her. I went to cyber-café and downloaded question papers. I wanted to abuse Shruti B and Raj Dhan for talking crap in the CS1E group but I just couldn’t speak. 

20 credits, none got credits lesser than that, except Roshan (16) and Mukul (4, all from practical). The thing is Mukul got more marks than me in Data Structures, but ultimately both of us failed. 

I was snoozing through the day with OS book. I needed to see the question papers to see what kinds of questions are asked in the exam.
I am not writing Rekha buaji a letter, I don’t know, maybe I would, I am better dead.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment