Wednesday, November 24, 2021

April 09, 2011



Index of Journals
April 9, 2011
Anna Hazare fasted unto death demanding enactment of a strong Anti Corruption Law from 5th April 2011 at Jantar Mantar. At 78, Anna is not fasting for him own; he is fasting for the future of our children. 

Today the government has inclined to talk on his proposals. He broke his fast at 1030.
This movement was neither affiliated nor aligned to any political party. And it had taken whole nation to stand as one against the government, not just high rank officers, businessmen, politicians, film stars, and cricketers. 

Last time when Anna sat on fast:
- 6 corrupt ministers in Maharashtra had to resign
- 400 corrupt officers were dismissed from job
- 2002: Maharashtra RTI Act was passed
- 2006: Central Government withdrew its proposal to amend Central RTI Act.

God, I still can’t believe that Gareema ma’am gave me 14 in internals (Data Structures). 14 are no marks, shameful number. I feel like sodomizing that woman and then sending her into vegetative state for life, I want to make all her fears come true, the fears which she had felt when I was down and needed to see her for help. She got discipline committee to look over my actions.  

I thought I must have impressed her by my flow, but it worked in exactly the opposite manner on her. She should be dead. But, one thing I want to convince is that I failed in DS because of my own less effort in theory. I could have passed the exam had I been a little more with the subject, and by scoring in externals. 
Huh, whatever!

I was snoozing through the day till three in the afternoon, that’s when I woke up to have lunch. It was because I was awake last night. I then finished watching movie ‘TERE BIN LADEN’ that’s about a Pakistani America-dreamer, genre was comedy. Just look at the height of shamelessness! 
It is Joint Entrance Exam tomorrow, which marks the first anniversary of my two-year long struggle.
I moved out at 2330 when I noticed that the dog couldn’t sleep after half an hour of wait.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment