Sunday, November 7, 2021

2011-Apr-02



Index of Journals
April 2, 2011
It is world cup final today. I am just watching it and waiting for our team to win. I can’t think what to write. I will have to start over again. Four runs from eleven balls.

I went to college to collect attendance. First lecture was of DCS, second was of SE, and last the third was of CG. Because the class was going (probably) to bunk his periods so he came for a minute to see what people were in the class today before the start of SE period. Gaurav Sati had commented on this and sir stood him up. Though, he wasn’t insulted as sir would do to others on regular days. Sir was in good mood today. I was sitting on the bench in the last row leaving the last and the third bench filled in SE class. I was taking down notes, after about half the period teacher wished to see my notebook and then she seated me on the first bench of the first row. Apurva Sood was ogling at me after this, which made me feel kind of proud. Basically no student likes the attention I get from the teachers, whether good or bad, but it is me who steals the show. Priti ma’am before getting over with one hour left us the gift. She said, “the last chance for the A batch students to make a comeback is by submitting the project, assignment, and manual on 20th April. And that was for both the batches. I am thankful to her seriously. Wish I never get into wrong situation with her ever again.

In the CG class, sir stood Aditya up and in the process Varun joined from his side to keep sir away. Varun put over the whole blame for what happened onto me. He said it was only because of one student that whole class had to attend to the lecture. While he was speaking to the teacher he referred to me as ‘the one person because of whom this and that’. I chose not to interrupt, when sir stood me after listening to Varun and listening to Aditya. He just told me that I should walk in the line, and that yesterday I just pushed others in the ‘pit’ while preventing myself from falling. By ‘pit’ he meant his lecture. Sir increased the attendance of students by one, one. That was good, I didn’t seem to have any problem with teacher unlike how I was expecting yesterday after he threw me out. Rather I felt that good mood of teacher helped, and then when sir learnt that he threw the one student out who was responsible for holding the class lecture, he must be impressed. Students should have been thanking me unlike how they were making fun of me, especially Rizwan, Nishant, Apurv, Gaurav, Apurva, and many others.

I finished completing the DCS lab file till fifth experiment and went to get it checked. There I saw Jyotsana ma’am talk on phone while roaming in the open area outside teachers’ cabin. I was waiting there until Neeru ma’am checks my file. Then I again saw her watching me when I was going back after collecting the file. Well, I didn’t steal away the eyes, but I can tell that teacher must be uncomfortable now. I can tell from my own experience that sight of such men is not a very pleasant thing rather women feel insecure if they hold someone’s attention unnecessarily for a pretty long duration. I would advice men to avoid such mute (though deep) confrontations with women. And, she is a senior teacher and has a pretty face.

Looking at my flow Aditya tells me that ten years later from now I would be in the newspaper from doing something really big, or I would be in jail. I tell him that ‘yes’ he is correct and he would see me on international page specifically.

I can’t follow any schedule, or planning because I share room with a f**king idiot with whom I have no sort of communication and fixing the time to put off light is not just a feasible idea, and then for sleeping one needs not just the lights off but also proper air, and decorum. 

I deleted phone content when I did it master-reset to see internet on my phone does work. Well, internet didn’t work but I just lost all notes and everything. 

I fixed 5k mark of my balance on Thursday. It is a landmark. 

I talked to Sonam about project and looks like the work will start soon on Electronic voting machine’s internal software. When Priti ma’am said no to any of the ‘management-type’ project I asked Parul for a new topic and she said that I should discuss it with Sonam and then tell her. In the evening I called Nitish and he wasn’t picking up the phone. I decided to get this project a descent start by myself, because even Sonam was unavailable for communication when I had called her. But later she texted and I called to reply, that fine by me. Now, on Monday I have to give them the problem statement.

God bless me
Ashis 

No comments:

Post a Comment