Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2011-Apr-13 (AIEEE Result Scans)



Index of Journals
April 13, 2011
It was Algorithms Design and Analysis exam today, and I didn’t do well. I overslept last night. I have been giving the same reason for all my failures for like two years now. 
Before the exam, I was with Nishant, Apurv and Gaurav and it was surprising how these fools were making fun of me on my face, they were acting like rejecting me, like I stand nowhere in between them. I placed the various Graph Algorithms in the toilet and picked on other topics to study; anyhow neither the Graph algorithms nor what I studied came, except a few lucky hits due to which I might pass. I am making a total of around 14 marks and if everything goes well I may get 13. I was very sad. I am very sad about today.
I got previous years question papers from Vishal and his Rajendra, they are charging me R22 for that, and I am going to treat them nicely for any future help. Well, the question papers given by them just forced me to clean my drawers and that was good, I needed to do that, I am running out of place. Prxnt has been forcing himself into my life; I don’t belong to this place or anyone here anymore. 
I took pictures of my belongings I had to throw away during the process. Admit cards from various engineering colleges, IIT, AIEEE, DTU, BITS, and all,  there was my report card of AIEEE exam. I took photo of it and threw that away. I was at my best in those days, a ninety percentile result was worth recognition, and look at me today.

AIEEE Result Pg 1:
AIEEE Result Pg 2:
Can’t believe I did this to me. I took pictures of other things I had to throw away. They were remembering of my lost past. I put before babaji my need for a separate room. I don’t know what will happen, but I had to do my part. God bless me Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment