Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2011-Apr-11



Index of Journals
April 11, 2011

The day was fast, I just didn’t have a moment to analyze my state. It was exam in the morning. I had not slept since last afternoon. My eyes were tired, way too tired but I had to study. I went to library. I couldn’t have gone to other classmates because of course the discussion would be about results and I didn’t want that. I studied in the library and I was feeling lonely, I thought I needed someone around for a while now. I went into the reading room and there it was that guy Nishant. He looks like a nerd, a loner. I went to him and we discussed the question papers to revise the syllabus for a while now. That was helpful to the psyche but not for the exam. Nothing was that sort was asked, I had question papers and I thought I could predict the question paper, but not all the obvious things came. The format was changed and it came as a shock. But still paper had quite a lot for me to do. I wish I get above 15 this time (MM 30). 

After the exam I got Sonam to get her OS notes and that was good. I hadn’t thought of a positive response after the conversation-in-between-network-problems we had last night in which I kept saying hello for 20 seconds and then she hung up. I got Arushi’s number and she said she might help me by her second semester physics notes. That was cool! Sonam got the SE project work done from her part, and now Parul will carry on with DFDs.

I went to Prashant sir and it was an okay meeting with see him for the first time since when I can’t remember. I had a doubt and answer to it was simple, only after he disclosed it. He reminded me of Open Book Test. That was cool! I liked that. Erstwhile, I saw Gareema ma’am in first floor. She was there for work in net lab. I didn’t wish even after we had closed on to each other’s sight once. And she was looking on to me, I ignored that but then jerked my neck back to give a questioning look like ‘What are you looking at, huh’. I am glad she was looking away this time. 

Huh, I need her of course; I don’t know why I am always in trouble.

At home Ankur was there and my mark sheet was disclosed, I don’t think it was him. Well I got 61.2 percent and that’s okay as for now, I need to work harder. This time we got a new topper, Kawal Jeet of second section. He got 87.4 percent and Arushi has 86.6 percent marks.
Ankur was here till 2200 and I was sleeping through the evening, so my day starts now.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment