Sunday, November 7, 2021

2011-Apr-07



Index of Journals
April 7, 2011

Srishti is so irritating, I can’t remember when it happened last time when I had gone to her and didn’t return with irritated psyche. I was in drawing room when I thought maybe I could just make her check university website for a second but this slut started bitching around, giving reasons, and explaining her problems with the world.

I had to do DCS yesterday but I had messed up with time table again. I am not doing DCS and I will do it only in days of exams. 
I had used my phone for 6 hours total, and 2 hours outgoing. That’s pretty much a figure.

Had I got one more back in III semester result I’d have crash landed in depression again. On the internet Ravi seemed to be joking with me over my poor results, is that true, can people change their character with good and bad times?

I don’t understand how come I tend to fail in subject I like the most. I would make myself love Physics I would fail in Physics, I would make myself love Math I would fail in math, I would love Algorithms Design and Analysis I would fail in ADA, and yesterday I learned that I failed in DS and math, the subjects I, from the heart, wanted to do good in.

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment