Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2011-Apr-14



Index of Journals
April 14, 2011

I am going to skip Prachi’s birthday or it could have been any event at buaji’s house. I will miss it, no point giving it a second thought. How can this woman comment on my results, and whom is she saying is sucking the bones of his old grandfather? 

There was time when I was friends with Smita. Those were the very tough days of my life. She looked friendly. I had been chewed up by everyone, everyone. She was still a friend, but of course, I had doubts on her intentions and I just didn’t treat her right. I may have been wrong, or may be right, that hardly does matter today. 

Babaji, chachi, and amma went to see the greater Noida house. After they came, I was in drawing room during tea time. I heard Manju buaji was coming. I was in my room when she came; I was ignoring her without any intention on mind. But when I was having dinner in drawing room, she came there to lecture me. I didn’t know that the result thing was in her mind. She asked why I was still failing when I had no other side job, or entrance exams going on. What the hell, she came here to lecture me!

My new strategy to handle oversleeping problem: I make sure that I reward myself with enough sleep and rest before time so that I don’t mess up my time tables and schedules at any time later. It is going to be a full staying night today. I wasted my yesterday, but not today hopefully.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment