Sunday, November 28, 2021

Journal (2021-11-29)



Index of Journals
2021-Nov-11 (Afternoon)

Gratitude

1. Anil Dahiya I am sharing my problems, my moments of happiness and troubles with him. 2. Sakshi Dahiya With whom am I able to spend my leisure time, lunch times and dinners. 3. Manmohan Singh and Balkishan Sharma Who helps me with any kind of facilities at work.

Refelection

1. What went well? I was able to rejuvenate and relax yesterday, a Sunday. 2. What didn't go well? I had to demonstrate setting up of a Hadoop cluster with two nodes (master and slave) but I was not able to start the 'data nodes' on the slave machines due to some issue with the SSH. 3. What can be improved? Did not exercise. Need to be regular with exercises.

Focus and Action

1. What I should stop doing? Over-thinking. 2. What I should start doing? Focusing a bit more on cleanliness and welcoming people into my life like Sakshi Dahiya and Shivani Gahlawat. I need start washing bedsheets more often. I also bought a bedsheet for double bed while being out in market with Shivani and Sakshi. 3. What I should continue doing? Reading, personal development and professional development.

No comments:

Post a Comment