Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2011-Apr-10



Index of Journals
April 10, 2011

The day was fine. I was just trying to keep up to SE book but that was not fair. I just cleared a few things around me like my phone memory, my old notebooks, diaries off their used pages (digitalizing them) etc.

It was JEE today. I was busy with myself so didn’t have much thoughts about it. But it seems from Prashant’s paper that the kid has done something in the paper, the rest will be told by the result only.

Now, my phone calls are charged at Rs 1 per minute. That’s creepy! I called Ankur for help but he knew less. Okay, I noticed the problem when I called Sonam for the third time and this time she picked up the phone and kept pretending that she wasn’t hearing anything, I tried to stay on the line but the creature cut down the call after twenty seconds. I was charged one rupee for this; that was too much for that conversation.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment