Sunday, November 7, 2021

2011-Apr-03



Index of Journals
April 3, 2011

Last night India won the match and there were celebrations everywhere.

In the morning, I went to amma’s bathroom to brush and I had a fight with Anu right after. I came here by over looking chachaji who came in the morning when I was still asleep. I just wanted to brush but anu pulled the situation into a fight. She was about to bath and I wanted to bath too, I was letting her bath first, but I was brushing before she would come to bath after fixing the cloth in her hand. She came into the bathroom and became violent with running hands, scratching my arm, pulling my clothes, and then used her slippers to hit me. I am glad she could not turn me up even after crossing her limits. Moral of the story is that you have to be violent right from the beginning to win over a discussion, just that other person should not hit you back harder.

I was sleeping through the day, or studying CS, just now I wrote the problem statement for SE project on ‘Electronic Voting System’ suggested by me.

I had been to amma’s room to ask for the procedure of voting and she was on phone then. She then pulled me on the phone to talk to Rekha buaji, goddamn it! She asked how is it going here and then when I said everything here is fine, she said she was asking about college. Then she handed the phone to Sameer and the stupid woman followed her mother irritating me. Why was he talking about cricket when they do not even have it there? He told me that he watched it on camera, and when I told him that they play cricket in China he cracked somebody else’s joke from behind, “we would go to China also”. What was that! We had already shared great moments of silence in this little conversation and then I had to pass phone to amma to prevent myself from saying anything rough. 

Chachi came and lectured me over turning on ‘All-Out’ early in the evening, after listening to her bullshit, I just said talk to amma, and I was just doing what was logical by switching All-Out ‘on’ before sleep. 

Why are these women even alive? Okay, to be polite, why do I have to know these women?

In the morning, I was just hiding my x-rated content in net book right after brushing my teeth and chachaji called me to see my computer. Huh, I was a lucky for having the right idea of this asshole’s moves.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment