Sunday, November 7, 2021

2011-Apr-04



Index of Journals
April 4, 2011

I went to college early. On my way to college near Shastri park red light I saw Jain Muni arriving from there. He was leaded by musicians and band group singing through his way. At first, I thought may be its crowd from some wedding. But then I saw Him. I got an adrenaline rush, great thoughts of doing something big like our religious gurus. 

I reached classroom at 0740. Around eight, Operating Systerm teacher (Megha) came to see the class and asked about today’s plans of the class. I told her that students would be coming, and there would be crowd by the time it is her lecture at nine. When she had entered the classroom I was nearly sleeping perusing through SE textbook, cross-legged in teacher’s chair under fan. As I saw her I got blinked to wake up and conversation started.

Priti Verma ma’am hadn’t come today. OS teacher started with asking questions and I had to stand in the questionnaire, though I had little idea of answers of few questions but not the answers. She asked if I knew of anything asked, I said I needed to revise the topic. Then she asked which topic I have prepared so far, I said I needed to start her subject. She just spared me because she saw me with SE textbook right in the morning, huh.

After this there was Digital Circuits and Systems lab and I wrote and performed the practical right away to get an early leave. But Neeru ma’am kept playing with words, flirting, smiling. She had in mind to not let me go. So I called Sonam to the lab. I had been after Nitish since the beginning of the period to make him work on the project. Since morning till OS lecture I had been after Sonam to discuss about project. She had already started to ignore me. Nitish was thinking of making Sonam and Parul do all the work. Sonam was thinking of making me, Nitish and Parul do all the work. I had not been able to contact Parul very closely this far, she has been avoiding me ever since, stupid dick. Here Sonam, Nitish and I sat to work together for awhile. We began with me taking charges of copying the problem statement from somewhere on the internet. Dhanraj came with Sonam to make fun over here. Why did she bring this stupid with her? I wrote the problem statement taking two hours of my time, and these people instead of appreciating effort made by me, were leading everyone into dark. Finally we came up with rough ERD’s and Use Case diagrams. Sonam settled for ERD’s and 2-level DFD, Nitish settled for Use case diagram, and we decided to that Parul would make 0 level and 1 level DFD’s. After lab we checked the date sheet for second terminals, went to collect Vibha’s, Nitish’s, Irfan’s, and my ADA lab file. Prashant sir had given good marks above my expectations even in experiments submitted late. Then we (Vibha, Sonam, and I) went to canteen I offered to buy. Sonam took cold drink, Vibha was not in the mood to eat or drink. I got myself the same drink Limca as Sonam’s and bought Samosa for Vibha, which she didn’t eat. At the time when we were talking I saw canteen workers keeping an eye open on me. That was sad, but I didn’t mind because it is not my first time. 

I forgot to buy previous year’s terminal papers again, I called Ravi for help and he said check Facebook for Vibha’s link, which would be helpful. 
Results not out yet, I am worried.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment