Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-31



Index of Journals
May 31, 2011

It was fun to write the exam, DCS. The paper format was simple like all the previous years. We had to make a choice of 4 questions from 7 questions. First question was compulsory. I got along with Ravi and the group, Vibha was ignoring me as always. Huh, I didn’t mind as I got the company of Ravi and Varun, who joined us later, while travelling in the Metro, talking to him was fun and he too enjoyed me, he said. 
I came home and it was all a crash after that. Yesterday, I had to call amma because she had called when my phone was silent. I was not done yet and it was not very pleasant to lie to her, though it is fine today after the paper went fine. I had lunch and then I wanted to sleep but then Shruti showed interest in talking. That was good, I didn’t mind talking to her and missing sleep, it until five that I was still trying to catch sleep while handling Shruti. I couldn’t sleep today, in the evening when I had gone down, Shruti followed. She logged on to Facebook and made me chat with a freak that would occasionally send her messages to talk. I pretended to be horny slut in the name of Shruti Jain and then eventually insulted him from time to time. Later Shruti blocked and reported him. Shruti was at all times sitting there when the sex chat was going.
I couldn’t do my own thing as it was late 2030 when we were called up for dinner and talk with Shruti continued. 
The thing is she didn’t let me study, huh.

I had sent Vibha ‘do you want to have sex?’ and she responded ‘obviously not, you desperado’. At night she had wished me good night with a kiss. I was removed from the friend list of someone after I put that post about Gareema ma’am yesterday. It was funny.
Ankur asked me for the computer and I had to tell him ‘no’, it was difficult though, and he is really upset with me. He has hid his earphones which I would occasionally use, funny.
God bless me
Ashish
    
Tags: Journal,

No comments:

Post a Comment