Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-6



Index of Journals
June 6, 2011

I feared of any consequences from what happened yesterday. I went to a corner place to revise my subject in the morning. I met with section S2 students, Shashi Raja who seemed to be friendly and his other friends. The exam went better than fine, I found the paper easy. I had wished Sonam for her birthday, and also asked to say sorry to Vibha. Last night around, 1am Kriti Bahl had called me 'CH**IYA’ on comments. It was not enough for me to remove the post but then I thought of Vibha and finally removed it.
I came home and slept. Buaji was asking me about plans for returning back home. While I was sleeping I had been contacted by Sonam, and she wanted me to put public apology post on Facebook, and to also contact Vibha directly.
Ankur is not interested in making any contact with me. That’s seriously ill. I have been removed from CS1E, which was way too surprising. I can still feel adrenaline rush inside me. Dinesh can’t do that. Last night my friend count had come down from 102 to 99 and then now it is 97, I hope it will go down.
It is that perfect moment for which I had always been waiting, I am universally hated.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment