Monday, December 20, 2021

2011-May-11



Index of Journals
May 11, 2011

I studied SE today, I had been thinking of doing all 100 questions from the sample papers, but couldn’t go beyond unit-1’s 25 questions. I need to do more reading. 
Shruti has gone to her grandma’s house so it is a lot more peaceful here for me. I just asked amma for R5000 for summer training, I will have to go to court on Friday and take money from babaji and submit it right then.
I was reading about ‘Psychopath’ on Wikipedia and it stuck in my head for hours. Actually, what they told about symptoms of psychopath matched too much with traits of mine. For children they said bedwetting is a sign, I used to wet bed, everybody knows this. I was just reasing the arcticle and kept matching the traits of psychopaths with those of mine. I am a little worried now. I am really worried and thinking about it now. Personally, I am feeling proud about this inside my heart. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment