Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-28



Index of Journals
May 28, 2011

The day was fine. In the morning fufaji was screaming that opened my eyes. He is into Ankur every morning, he keeps telling him to study, buaji keeps telling him to do homely work and for his fatness, Shruti keeps telling him about his fatness, and I tell him to stop thinking about Puja, his phony girlfriend. 
I had to wake up at 4am adter going to bed early but that didn’t happen. I was napping again in the morning after breakfast, I mean I was scanning question papers in the morning, and theni washed my undergarments, it was all tiring. I had to sleep for three hours or so, as it happened. Buaji talked about this right after, she had started to tell me about studying and scoring these days. Something is wrong.
I need to give attention to my books other than computer stuff al the time, downloading torrents, wikipedia pages, etc.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment