Monday, December 20, 2021

2011-May-16



Index of Journals
May 16, 2011

I had DCS practical today. It went fine; I don’t know why I am not saying ‘good’. I had gone with not enough preparation, I wasn’t happy with my preparation, just that. Then I got seven-segment decoder, I blanked the moment I was handed the sheet in my hand. Vibha refused to help saying that she left just this experiment which I got to do now. I was cursing her. Then I got enough help from Bhawna who had done the same practical in internals. Neha got it all messed up, she studied CG instead of DCS thinking that it was CG today, plus she had other problems at home as well, like renovation/construction work was going on so there was no light. She was tense whole long. It was going all right; I went to Bhawna for help in finish the last diagram. The students had already started to leave and my work was also near completion, suddenly there came this teacher from behind, and put ‘-5’ on the front page of my answer sheet. I couldn’t take it and right next cut the negative marking off using my blue gel pen before submitting the sheet back in hurry to not let the ghostly visitor come again and see me. The lab assistant was asking about the cut negative marking, but I just acted innocent to say anything in the matter and he let it go, he acted as maturely as he looks, I am glad, god bless him if I am not wrong. I got to Neeru ma’am and her about this, she laughed at it and then told me to go and study for viva. 
I got 20 in CS internal, Vibha got 19 and Neha got 21, I got around fair marks, unlike Vibha who got more than she deserved, and Neha who got lesser marks than as she thought she deserved, she got 28 out of 30 in second terminals. Viva went fine; I think I will get fine marks in DCS. The external never came and our viva was taken by internal teachers, Neeru ma’am, the friend of Neeru ma’am and the lab assistant. I didn’t know what PCB was and I thought of bread board as the thing called PCB. It was the only low otherwise I answered the easy questions that were given to me. In the end, friend of Neeru ma’am left us with question to draw Master flip-flop using JK flip-flop. Only I got it right, Parul didn’t have to do this one and from Nitish, Sonam and I only I got it right. I showed this to Sonam right after coming out.
Then Akash and I went to give Electrical Science practical. None of the three teachers of this department we had seen so far were here. Two other teachers took our practical. We were given practical of our choice after a little nudge to the lady teacher sitting there. I got Thevenin’s theorem again but I barely remember anything. I still wrote it. Akash got superposition theorem and he wrote it easily. Then after a few minutes both of the teachers hurried us to submit the answer sheet. They just asked us to explain what we had written; I was explaining first and as I started the male teacher popped in between, “The circuit is incomplete!” I paused for a second and then continued to explain, they didn’t cross question either of us. Akash did fine. 

I was home around 1400 and then I am on homely jobs. I went online around 2030 after dinner after having waited for my own temptations to communicate with Sonam about CG syllabus to stop. I texted Sonam to ask what she was studying and she opened up for talking, which was good. I talked with both Vibha and Sonam. Sonam said she was very impressed with my viva today. I really want to keep my luck good going. I am feeling very happy having talked to these girls, especially Sonam. After I wished good night to both of them, Vibha kissed me goodbye.

I was just browsing on FB and I saw Isha Baliyan very happy in her display picture with her boyfriend. I was not feeling good about it until I realized that there is nothing so seriously about it and disturbance is in my mind that I can’t see anyone happy without me. I am disturbed.

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment