Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-21 (Uncle's birthday)



Index of Journals
May 21, 2011

I had to wish uncle for birthday because buaji wanted me to. I wished using Ankur's phone without letting him know, but related to him as 'chachaji'.
In the evening, fufaji brought fried eatables like Samosa, pakoda, gol-gappe and all. At the end when we started to eat gol-gappe I had to use a spoon to fill the gol-gappe and I had to use the spoon which was there. I don't know what happened but whichever spoon I took fufaji used that and put it down after licking. What the hell was that? It happened not just once but with both the spoons that I got to use. 
UCSD, the university where Rashmi would go is world number 65. That's really awesome, but every university in America is one of the best in the world so one shouldn't be surprised.
I have to stop into downloading movies; I have to stop right fucking now.
I sent Vibha Bhardwaj an open relationship proposal, the request is pending for her to accept but my relationship status has been changed from 'married' to 'in an open relationship'. The CS1E hates me so they didn't give any attention to this one either. My last comment on Dhanraj's 13 in ADA internal 'sir fucked up Dhanraj' was also deleted from under the wall post, huh!
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment