Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-13



Index of Journals
June 13, 2011
It was fine. I got tired after doing math whole day yesterday. I was sleeping in the afternoon and I know that was out of time table but I couldn’t resist. I need to fit myself in real life situations. I need to be realistic in plans to achieve success without frequent failures. 
I loaded my phone with songs because we are going to Tijara for three days and I don’t know how it is going to be with me and family there. I will also carry my book, DS. I haven’t studied much today and I need to get back to math right away. We will leave at around five in the morning. I will right entries on phone there. 
Vibha texted in the evening to ask me 'where I was going', and also wished me happy journey. I am glad she is back.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment