Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-7



Index of Journals
June 7, 2011

I had to do Operating Systems (OS); it was not a great relief that I had completed half the course in days before CG because an equal amount of course was still left. I did it by the time it was night, slow and steady, may be. I also guessed how much work will have to be done for English exam.
There are times when I would just think about what I had done on the night of the fifth, and then what CS1 did to me. I felt like downloading the images of these people down from the Facebook and put it as video for a Hindi R rated song, for example, 'TERI G*ND MEIN DANDA RE'. It is really a nice idea to close the doors of the CS1E forever for myself. It was just this idea that I was roaming around in the room for a second and badi buaji came to taunt for not studying, god!
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment