Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-Jun-4



Index of Journals
June 4, 2011

It was going to be normal but it had never happened with me that let me stay on the top, and then I’d not take a risk to look down and just get pulled down. Manju buaji was to visit us today, she came by 1330. I was napping until then; it was because of the tiredness that had accumulated because of waking up early in the morning at 0400 when fufaji put off the cooler. I had a lot to do, I only got over with OS by the evening and this day was actually for CG. Mother of god come and bless me!  Babaji sent Rs 500 for me, that was good, but it only made me feel uncomfortable, pushing me to act more responsibly. 
I was way too nervous about taking up CG, I was started with t anew topic which I had to finish in an hour or so, but it didn’t get over by the time I slept dead. I was sitting downstairs on the computer to relax but guess I was wrong.
Ankur is showing way too much attitude, what is wrong with this douchebag. Is it that now he is not talking to Puja, or what, why would it be Shruti then? Shruti would continue to speak ill until he would give up and do what buaji and Shruti wishes him to. Last night I had fill cooler because this idiot is not in any mood to make it any comfortable for me, another Prashant is born.

God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment