Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-Jun-1



Index of Journals
June 1, 2011

I had to do start CS syllabus, I was snoozing around in the house until 1100 when thought to start studying. I was feeling so tired in my body. I had to find something to motivate myself to sit up and give the books a look. I couldn’t have studied from book so I thought to just go through the notes in hurry. Plus, it was only today that Shruti had to take me to the temple. These people are so out of their mind and not forgetting the way Shruti would keep talking all the time, there is a serious change in her so suddenly.
The other day I stayed awake just to talk to her, I am so inclined towards not mising a chance to get with girls, any girl. She would talk about her grand mother who is reallly a bitch to her, and how she has been spoiling her parents’ lives.
In the afternoon buaji took us, children, out for lunch with Kapil bhaiya (one of her client and contact) as guest. I didn’t know there was a place like Chawri Bazar in Delhi, the buidlings were mostly 150 to 200 years old, and the illegal constructed balcony from every building was a must watch thing. Then we went to a shop where Ankur had to shop cloth for himself. It was getting late and I was really getting worried by now. Shruti and I came home around 1500 and thoug I didn’t want ot sleep I slept for two hours. I woke up and started studying, holy shit. I had started to get the nightmares of flunking the exam. I pulled up as much as I could, around 0000 buaji put the light off of the room where three of us were lying. It was sick, I waited for about half and hour and then turned the lights on to study. It was all windy outside, heavy door bangning monsoon winds were blowing. I studied until five and then I just got to take some rest irresistably until 0630. Fear was still looming over head.
I had got missed call notification from amma when my phone was switched off.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment