Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-19



Index of Journals
June 19, 2011
At badi buaji’s house, I was supposed to drink milk before going to bed at night. Badi buaji didn’t give it for quite a many days after two or three times in the beginning and she told me that I should take the milk by myself because once gets into bed it becomes difficult for her to get up and work. During the last week buaji while providing the milk taunted me for not taking the milk over these days when she had told me to take the milk myself. It wasn’t actually what she said, it did come to my mind once or twice but there wouldn’t be any milk on the gas and I will have to work right from the scratch from taking the milk out from the fridge, to pouring boiled milk into glass. That was really bad to see such an attitude from her. Another thing was that I used to feel uncomfortable there when fufaji or buaji would come to the room where I would take a little rest after studying and they would eye like I am doing something wrong. That was bad, it is obvious that it would have made me feel uncomfortable and it did. I wasn’t able feel like home there until the last day.
I was searching for my green side bag and I just found the blue-black single-strap back-pack there in the cupboard. I used to use many years before when I was in middle school. It had belonged to Anu before that. I gave it to Raju's mother, when I was giving it Raju’s mother reminded me that I had once told Raju of some books. That was good; she wasn’t on the road when I had instantly stopped him to say that. I have story books to give him though.
I got new sandals today. I had gone with Anu to do the purchasing. She got me 20 percent discount from the scratch coupon that had 5 to 25 percent discount. I bought the sandals for R520. Plus, it was the last day of the three day offer of discount using the scratch card. On the way to the shop we were met by Ajir and other person who knew Anu. On the time of return Vinayak and Shubham crossed us. Anu asked why didn’t say hello to them. God, they are from the times gone by, also in summers they can always be found in the market. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment