Monday, December 13, 2021

2011-May-09



Index of Journals
May 9, 2011
I was in badi buaji’s room and Shruti was there watching TV since ever. I asked her why she wouldn’t study, she said, “Why wouldn’t you go and do your own work”. That was awful!
I had to give Digital Circuits and Systems (DCS) third terminal today but then teacher said 'no' for those students who passed even one of the two terminal exams. Nitish had come for the test but then as I changed my mood to not sit for the test same happened with Nitish, we had thought of giving others a tough time but it wasn’t that easy for now as it was on the day when we heard of the third terminal date. 
In afternoon, I was in really bad mood when I figured out that it wasn’t working out nicely with either Shruti or Ankur, Shruti is irritated and Ankur has been using abusive language frequently making it tough for me to handle. I slept around 1600 and then in sleep came the news that Ankur, fufaji, and buaji had to urgently go and see the buaji of fufaji who is in ill state. They wouldn’t return before tomorrow. I woke up and went down to scan my diary pages and the notes of Neeru ma’am, which Nitish got from Abhilash.

I told again Vibha that I love her, she has been really a great help in my life since my admission here at NIEC / ADGITM. I have to love her no matter what, but not like how Ankur is getting along with Pooja, his phony girlfriend. 
Shruti made Maggi, and bread for dinner that was nice, otherwise she has been really a trouble, badi buaji had correctly called her ‘Kamla’, a reference which Shruti herself considers as abuse, Kamla is her grandmother, a hag in my language. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment