Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-26



Index of Journals
June 26, 2011
I was awake early in the morning but couldn’t sit up to study. It was the third day that I did not bother to open the Math book. 
I was napping in the noon. I heard from babaji for this, he is always saying something or the other whenever I am there, though he has been keeping his tone polite. 
I sent non vegan SMS’ to a number of friends of mine, including girls. I had to use my free SMS scheme, there are still 120 left. I was doing that for over two hours and then I was thinking of people I would be texting on the last day and the messages I would be texting. I wanted to study but could not get my mind of unnecessary tensions, lie how to use the left over messages. I had texted Gurarchi as well, Hindi texts this time. She never replied. In the following hours I cleaned my contact list deleting almost every contact, there were close to hundred contacts and there are 45. I have saved those contacts in laptop. I cleaned my inbox, deleting all messages from everyone. Now my phone is clean, my outbox, drafts, and saved. It is feeling much better now, I have decided not to text Sonam for today at least. Of all the recipients, only Sati replied around 1930, a non vegan joke which I immediately deleted.
I was tense whole day about getting a reply from anyone. I had texted Shukla, Akash and Dhanraj a message that of provoking in a way seeing the differences between me and them. I was wondering of receiving a threatening SMS daring me to get to college tomorrow lie how it had happened on the fifth of June. 
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment