Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-20



Index of Journals
June 20, 2011
It was my first day at college after fourth semester. I wasn’t expecting anyone to talk to me and I was down to the ground whole day long. It was Arushi, Parul, Tanvi and Abhilash whom I saw first and there were second section students. I saw Tarang Mahajan in the empty class and I got with him, soon there were other unknowns of second section. I talked to Ravi who was here with his friends of other section and I talked to him about the post of 5th June, about internship and about this summer training. At least, he was there with to talk, I am glad. Anshul sir sent Java kids to the third floor. I met with Dinesh, Koli, Sati, Irfan and others there. Vibha’s group was there but I didn’t pay attention. I learned that Dinesh didn’t even know about what I had posted and it was just the messages of Dhanraj and others that he deleted me. He was not holding any grudge against me, nor was many others. There were a lot of handshakes, but still I missed a friend. I didn’t say hi or hello to Sonam though she had eyed me very closely from her place in between the group. Her group was noticing me from time to time. Even Neha said ‘hi’ when she had crossed me once. I was sitting with Mukul Chandra in the beginning and I didn’t push myself to seat with anyone in particular so just sat with him. I was better off alone than following stupid people like Dinesh, Sati or anyone else. 
The teachers who came were looking like someone from the streets of Shastri Park. Shaqeel Dinesh, an Osama Bin laden look-alike and other was looking like his daughter who just sat and smiled through the day. I had reached college at 0900 and the class started only by 1030 and there was then break of about one and half hour, then a class of about an hour until 1515. I came back home around 1630, had lunch, a conversation with babaji about the class, and then I spent time in creating a video out of photos of Vibha with a Hindi explicit song as playback. I didn’t have appropriate song so I went down to meet Amogh, Hardik, Appu and Pranav. Hardik broke the bulb in the room of the guards/ electricians to rest. That was crazy, I was telling them no but they were not going to listen. I got the song and the video is ready!
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment