Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-May-29



Index of Journals
May 29, 2011

I went to temple today. I wasn’t going to go on my own; it was buaji who took me to Birla temple.
I had been sitting downstairs to study DCS and buaji first started with rebuking me for going down right in the morning and then continued with her plans to go to temple. Ankur had been there when I left the office and then he left the doors opened, badi buaji was questioning me about this, I told her it was Ankur sitting there. It was not just this that such a scene had happened; very often she would question me for wrong doings of Shruti and Ankur. Yesterday there was a glass and bowl kept in the corner of the room and buaji started asking me about them in my name. Then she would keep a check on me, which is understandable as I don’t have a clean image anywhere.
I was adding friends on Facebook and it now blocked my requests and messages to non-friend people for four days. That’s funny, and then I posted about Gareema ma’am. Vibha had super-disliked it in comments and Ravi had flipped out after reading this, funny!

***JOB VACANCY***Lecturer for CS Department
If you are a brunette who can excessively roll her tongue to bear an out-of-the-world accent, can keep HOD/Dean/Director (whoever is male) happy bi-weekly then you get a direct pass for being a lecturer at NIEC, New Delhi. ***You now know how Gareema SETHI became a teacher, HAA-HAA***

Aditya Gupta: HAHAHAHA, first line had me in splits!!!! awesome

God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment