Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-8



Index of Journals
June 8, 2011
The OS exam went fine. The exam was delayed by 50 minutes and after that we got photocopies to work with. In those 50 minutes I learned about the spread of the news about the deleted wall post of mine. It is already news, though I have been removed from CS1E. Arushi Jain, Apurv, Nishant were asking about it. I myself told about this to Arun who sits right in front of me, and is a help during the exam. I had reached the college gate early to get along with others before Vibha comes around. Aditya Mohan showed sympathy over what happened, Gaurav Sati too, there are still people who assure me that they will add me soon, Apurv and Gaurav Gupta. Ravi was ignoring me in the beginning but then he was just friendly again. It felt better to see the people not showing hatred like I saw on internet that night. On the day of CG exam, Kriti Bahl was giving me that look with big eyes like somebody gave a fuck.
The question paper seemed like from out-of-the-book topics. There were no numerical questions unlike all times and the theory scared everyone at first site. They had asked to write short note on Windows 7, funny. I got to carry on with paper with time and felt comfortable as the time passed, Arun found difficulty in a numerical. I knew how to do it but I confused myself with the wrong name ‘FCFS’ instead of ‘SCAN’ for it and I told FCFS to Arun, I was feeling extremely guilty for this.
I slept though I had to be awake to study. I couldn’t go with the pace I had to go with to do English. I was feeling sick because of sleeping on this distorted bed of Ankur. I ate food around 2130 and put the fruits in the fridge. It was around 2330 that Vibha called to waste 20 minutes of mine, she flipped out on me. Her voice was so stiff, I was hearing for the first time and she sounded like ending this relationship. She rebuked me for everything, she threatened me to get me beaten up by Akash Rajpoot and she also said that had I written it about Shruti B, I wouldn’t have dared to come to write the exam the next day. I knew inside that it was totally true but still I felt bad when she said it. She said that she felt pity for my mother and sister, and my whole family. She called me unsociable, and that I was dangerous for whoever was friendly with me. She referred to Sonam, Dhanraj, and Manish while saying that these people had informed her about the risk she was taking by going after me. They say I am nymphomaniac. She said I really jeopardized her performance in the exams CG and OS.
I couldn’t concentrate after this, in the room Ankur and Shruti were playing with Jabru and it was really getting late. I went to Shruti’s room and studied until 0045, and then I went to sleep. I had tried calling Vibha three times at 0030 and then again at 0130, when I couldn’t catch sleep. I had called Ravi to share my plan about going on group date with him, Vibha, and Sonam, but he was going to bed at that moment so I just said good night.
I haven’t done anything more than transcription for the exam tomorrow.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment