Saturday, December 25, 2021

2011-Jun-12



Index of Journals
June 12, 2011
The day was normal as it can be, I was studying math whole day to the limit that I was tired and bored by it. I was thinking of what others might be doing, I don’t want to miss anything. Sonam is never answering like a friend rather like she is doing me a big favor by answering me. She would sound like a robot who can’t tell anything without a proper input first. She has nothing to tell me, nor would she answer if I ask her something like Srishti Jain’s number. I needed to contact her to ask if she could arrange the notes of the teacher from the junior batch. Sonam didn’t help rather she flipped on the thing that I asked her if she knew anyone from the junior batch. I asked Vibha ‘how was she’ around the same time and asked her what she was doing. She said she was reading a novel. I told Sonam this to communicate and otherwise I had no interest in knowing what Vibha was doing. She had sent “F9.” After about 30 minutes and to the next question she had again sent one word answer ‘novel’. Sonam would watch TV and rest whole day. After another word she had written she was going for dinner so would talk to me later. She makes terrible mistakes in English, especially in question when she place subject before the verb.
Vibha is a real loser; it was just a week ago that she had broken up with me and today she fucking sounds back again.
I cleaned my closet in bed in amma’s room to make space for engineering books that I wouldn’t use. I had to throw away the notebooks and notes in which I had made while preparing for the JEE the second time. It didn’t feel bad as it should have been.
God bless me
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment