Friday, December 24, 2021

2011-Jun-2



Index of Journals
June 2, 2011

I didn’t do well in the exam. I had totally lost my vision while stretching in the chair downstairs around 0630 when I went down to check email. That was way too serious, I was feeling weak inside ever after, I took a pill and held myself up to keep going. I was feeling sick in my stomach as well. I denied eating bread and had milk with just one bread piece, last bite of which I threw out of the window. I was really while writing the exam and the paper was not as difficult as I feared but it barely affected me. I am still hanging to look forward for mercy and miracle.
I came home and didn’t get to listen much from buaji because of the way I missed sleep last night. Buaji was showing worry, but I did get to listen again for not managing time well. 
When I learned about Microsoft certifications from the cover page of one those computer course books of fufaji, I was really excited then and ever since 30 May.
I went down and Vibha was there to talk. I went on to abusing and sex-chatting with her, setting up new heights of vulgarity every time. I made her upset, it went on to become uglier until I was off the computer and she lately texted me that she just took all the bullshit because she love me, any other girl would have slapped. It was 2200 then, and now at 2300 she texted ‘sorry’. This girl is totally on my d**k. 

Ankur is really angry over me because I would silent his phone and Puja will keep calling without a reply, lately she sent message via someone else that she won’t be able to call or text. Ankur was really upset when he could get her to talk, he is upset over me and he would threaten in the name of my notebook computer which he would call ‘rat’. 
Babaji has got stone n the stomach, it is really sad because he will have to go under operation to correct it. He has been talking to me on phone sometimes and… 
God bless me
Ashish
Tags: Journal,

No comments:

Post a Comment