Monday, December 20, 2021

2011-May-14



Index of Journals
May 14, 2011

I woke up late around 0930, I went to just get along with Ankur when he had gone down. He was working out thing of his studies; I sat on fufaji’s computer and checked my emails. I cleaned my Gmail account of gamester.jain@gmail.com, a lot of mails from Playboy. Those girls are hot and sexy. Later I opened my Yahoo account, and Smita was online, plus I had got an invitation to accept Rekha buaji as my Yahoo Pulse contact. That was nice, Rekha buaji had been trying to use Facebook and other social networking means lately, Sameer too appeared on Facebook but I don’t know what happened to that. An hour later Rashmi was online for the first time, I didn’t bother to talk, I don’t know, they Americans have been trying to talk at least once for a while now.
First off, badi buaji herself made it late for the breakfast and then tells me rude things for not being on time. I didn’t reply, but one thing I know is that this place is not very different from Mayur Vihar with respect to my demands and problems. 
I had been trying to study and avoid going down. I went down around 2000 and then got a message from Vibha to talk. She had heard me saying ‘she is so fucking hot’ while ogling at Kriti Bahl’s super voluptuous figure, specially the b****ts, actually she is overweight. She taunted, ‘’fucking hot’ factor is directly proportional to the breast size of the girl’. She was totally nuts this time, standing one step below getting practical after sexing up on messages.
God bless me
Ashish 

No comments:

Post a Comment